6 hour bus trip come at me!
* if you meet one of these requirements:
- an hourglass shape
- large breasts
- large butt
- a streamlined figure
- no rolls
- really conventionally pretty face
- big hips
getting really tired of the hierarchy i see in my life and on my dashboard. if your acceptance has conditions, it’s not acceptance.
IF YOUR ACCEPTANCE HAS CONDITIONS, IT’S NOT ACCEPTANCE
To all of my followers!
YOU ARE LOVED.
this is war
“Leaving is not enough. You must stay gone. Train your heart like a dog. Change the locks even on the house he’s never visited. You lucky, lucky girl. You have an apartment just your size. A bathtub full of tea. A heart the size of Arizona, but not nearly so arid. Don’t wish away your cracked past, your crooked toes, your problems are papier mache puppets you made or bought because the vendor at the market was so compelling you just had to have them. You had to have him. And you did. And now you pull down the bridge between your houses, you make him call before he visits, you take a lover for granted, you take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic. Make the first bottle you consume in this place a relic. Place it on whatever altar you fashion with a knife and five cranberries. Don’t lose too much weight. Stupid girls are always trying to disappear as revenge. And you are not stupid. You loved a man with more hands than a parade of beggars, and here you stand. Heart like a four-poster bed. Heart like a canvas. Heart leaking something so strong they can smell it in the street.”
― Frida Kahlo (to Marty McConnell)
but i don’t want to leave.
- Dumbledore’s Army
- “And to you, if you’ve stuck with Harry until the very end”
- Yule Ball
- Horror AU
- A day in the life of Tom Riddle as a Borgin and Burkes employee
- Florean Fortescue
- “This is bigger than anything reparo can fix”
- The Mirror of Erised has a twin, the Mirror of Riapsed. Unlike its counterpart, looking into the Mirror of Riapsed isn’t at all encouraging, because it brings to the surface the looker’s very worst fears.
- Your house’s common room on a rainy day
RULES (PLEASE READ):
- All work must be made specifically for this challenge. Meaning, you cannot submit a graphic or piece of writing that you’ve already posted elsewhere.
- All work must be completely your own. No collaborating and no plagiarizing. If you’re found to be plagiarizing, you WILL be banned from this challenge and all future challenges/giveaways put on by SPH.
- All writing pieces submitted must be a minimum of 100 words AND completed. No WIP will be accepted. Maximum word count is up to you. Just please, no incomplete fics.
- Though you do not need to limit yourself to fanfic! Poetry is wonderful, too!
- If you use any stock in your graphics or GIFs, PLEASE follow the stock owners’ rules. If they want credit, please credit.
- NO CROSSOVERS. This is a Harry Potter challenge. AUs are fine and encouraged, but Superwholock is not what we’re aiming for here.
- We are a family oriented site and do not personally post smut or things of that nature. HOWEVER, we understand that some people just REALLY love their sexy times so if you want to include that in your piece, please just put some sort of warning on your post.
- If you want to write about Dramione or Drarry or Harmony or Romione or Wolfstar or Grindeldore, that is entirely up to you. Sail your ship proudly in your post, just make sure it clearly relates to the prompt you chose.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL PIECES CLEARLY RELATE TO THE PROMPT YOU CHOSE.
- You may enter in both categories but you can only win in one.
- Do not be intimidated! This is not a popularity contest. We will be judging on several pieces of criteria but mostly EFFORT AND CREATIVITY. If you think you’re not a good enough writer or graphic maker to enter, you’re wrong. We HIGHLY encourage everyone of anyskill level to take part.
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR GRAPHIC PIECES TO US. Post your graphic/GIFs on your blog as you normally would. If you’re shy about your writing and want to submit it, that’s fine. Otherwise a normal post on your blog is preferable.
- PLEASE TAG ALL SUBMISSIONS AS ollivanders challenge (no apostrophe). This tag MUST be in the first 5 tags or we will never see it. To be on the safe side, you may wanna tag it as simplypotterheads, as well.
All entries are due Sunday, May 12 at 12am EST. Winners will be announced sometime either the same day or Monday, May 13, and then a new list of prompts for the next week’s round will be up. Remember that all winners will be placed in our sidebar for a week-long promotion and will secure a place in the Final Showdown for an opportunity to win an Ollivander’s wand of their choice from noblecollection.com!
Please read our challenge FAQ before you message us with questions. If you still have questions, send all inquiries to our ask blog, simplyanswers. Also, please like this post if you plan on participating so I can kind of get an idea of how many to anticipate and reblog to spread the word!